James Kessler QC
James is Head of Chambers at Tax Chambers, 15 Old Square. He practises in all areas of Revenue law; “private client” work; offshore trusts; foreign domiciliaries; taxation of charities; trust drafting.
Old Square Tax Chambers
- Taxation of Foreign Domiciliaries, 13th Ed. 2014, Key Haven
- Taxation of Charities, 9th Ed. 2013, (jointly with Oliver Marre) Key Haven
- Drafting Trusts & Will Trusts (winner of the Clarity Prize 1996), 12th Ed. 2014, Sweet & Maxwell
- Drafting Trusts & Will Trusts in Canada (jointly with Fiona Hunter), 3rd Ed. 2011, Butterworths
- Drafting Trusts & Will Trusts in Northern Ireland (jointly with Sheena Grattan), 3rd Ed. 2012, Bloomsbury
- Drafting Trusts in the Cayman Islands (jointly with Tony Pursall) 1st ed 2006, Kluwer
- Drafting Trusts in the Channel Islands (jointly with Paul Matthams) 2nd ed 2012, Sweet & Maxwell
- Drafting Trusts & Will Trusts in Singapore (jointly with Chiwi Lee) Sweet & Maxwell, 2007
- Drafting Trusts & Will Trusts in Australia (jointly with Michael Flynn) Thomson, 2008
- Drafting Trusts & Will Trusts in New Zealand (jointly with Kerry Ayers) Sweet & Maxwell, 2010
- Drafting British Virgin Islands Trusts (jointly with Tony Pursall & Naresh Chand), 2014
- Drafting Trusts & Will Trusts in Scotland (jointly with William Grant), 2013
MA (Oxon), FTII. Also a member of the Bar of Northern Ireland.