Revenue Bar Association
Georgia is developing work in this area, both as a junior and receiving her own instructions. Recently, she has been heavily involved in the case of Clipper v HMRC. She has also worked for HMRC on a number of disclosure exercises in cases such as Ingenious Media Holdings Plc v HMRC.
- The James Hunt Prize for Advocacy (Gray’s Inn 2013) The Ede and Ravenscroft Advocacy Prize (Gray’s Inn 2012)
- The Norman Tapp Memorial Prize for Excellence in Mooting (Gray’s Inn, 2012)
- LawWorks & Attorney General Student Award, Best New Student Pro Bono Activity for Vocalise (2012)
- The Birkenhead Award, Gray’s Inn BPTC scholarship (2011)
- The David Karmel Entrance Award, Gray’s Inn CPE scholarship (2010) Education University of Oxford, BA (Hons) English Language and Literature (First Class) City University GDL (Distinction) City University London BPTC (Very Competent)